Please connect here to see here for the basic App interface description
How to use the function with App?
1. Click the mode button on the smartphone screen.
2. Select the area measurement.
3. Click laser icon to turn on the laser.
4. The working area will automatically expand in below. Press the icon to measure.
5. The measurement is complete! The latest value will be displayed in the pink block.
Click the "Camera".
Please attach iPin Spatial Ruler Pro on the back of smartphone and lay the phone horizontally.
Please refer to the "Photogrammetry (photo dimensioning)" operation instructions if you are the first-time user.
Select the measurement mode(according to the object to be measured).
Take the photo of the object to be measured.
Note: the laser is on when taking the photo…
1. Please place the laser red spot on the same plane as the object to be measured.
2. Do not place the laser spot on the glass.
Select the "Area".
Pull the 4 corners to match the object area.
After confirming that the four corners are pulled to the correct points, please click the confirm button.The data can be displayed immediately.
If the measured value is not accurate enough, please calibrate it.
Different photo dimensioning demonstrations.
In videos, the App interface is slightly different, but it does not affect the measurement and operation.